- 1 cup shredded potatoes of your choice
- ½ cup cooked & drained black beans
- ½ cup cooked garbanzo beans
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¾ cup of breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs whites
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Garlic salt and pepper as desired
Mix potatoes, beans, corn, sun-dried tomatoes, edamame, and mustard in a bowl. Add breadcrumbs and eggs whites and continue mixing until all of the ingredients start sticking together. Lastly mix in the feta and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Turn on frying pan and let some olive oil heat up. While the pan is heating, form small tight balls of veggie mix and patty them with your hands. Make sure you do a good job so that the patties are nice and firm and do not fall apart. Cook the burgers in the pan for a few minutes on each side until nice a brown. Cover the pan for 2-3min before taking them off to make sure they cook all the way though.
Go bun or bunless and enjoy! Protein packed and delicious.